Thursday, February 12, 2009

Look Ma, I have a penis!


Ding Dong! The Xbox is dead! The XBox is dead! The Xbox is dead!


The boy refuses to acknowledge that he's getting a RROD since technically it's only a quarter RROD. Some E-74 error. For his sake, I hope he figures out how to fix it in an easy and inexpensive manner.... But I won't necessarily complain if it isn't done in a *timely* one.

In other news, my friend Bernadette had a dream last night, and it was a big one.



Behold, our conversation while dining at Garden Wok

Bernie: So there I was in my dream... making out with this guy and we were getting to the point where were obviously going to have sex. At first he hesitated, but I told him I wasn't a virgin and it was ok. So he put his hands on me... And suddenly recoiled back.
"What is it?" I asked.
"THAT'S JUST WRONG!"
And he kept yelling about going to hell and stuff... So I looked down... and there it was. I mean I was a girl, but I had a penis. A PENIS! I freaked out and went to tell my mom. "Mom," I said, "I have both parts!"
"Ohhh yeah. When you were born we weren't sure how you would turn out, so we decided to wait to have the surgery until after you decided which way you were going to end up."
"So why didn't you have the surgery?"
"I guess we forgot."
. . .insert maniacal yanking gesture. . .
"HOW DO YOU FORGET SOMETHING LIKE THIS?!"

Thanks Bernie, for making my brown rice and egg roll evening just a tad more interesting.

1 comments:

coffee said...

whenever i hear about the ring of death i can't help thinking of the movie with Naomi Watts

 
design by suckmylolly.com