Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Boooty Camp



On a recent episode of Desperate Housewives, Eva Longoria Parker's character Gabrielle finally had enough of being "fat" (and by fat, I mean a size 3). So with the help of Edie (Nicolette Sheridan), Gabby enlisted in an all-girl bootcamp to help trim and tone up. Yes, she hated it. Yes, she treated the trainer and the whole process with a fair amount of good old fashioned princess attitude. But - with a certain amount of coaxing threatening by Edie - she did it... And was back in her engagement dress by the end of the episode.

So it's in the spirit of Mrs. Gabrielle Solis that tomorrow I will be following my own person Edie - Allison's sister Caitlin - as she leads me to a smaller ass and thinner thighs. Hopefully.

I'm not looking to go from a size 22 to a 2 - hell, I'm not even looking to drop any more than 10-15 lbs. But if I can at least eat more than a salad for lunch and allow myself to partake in sweets (which *I* usually bake) without looking down at my hips and subsequently wanting to stab myself with Angelina Jolie's collarbone, then I'll be happy.

And who knows, if I manage to survive (and maybe even like it) maybe I'll continue with it and get hot enough to audition for the 13th cycle of America's Next Top Model: Petite Edition.

2 comments:

~Erin~ said...

Woohoo! Wait, aren't you taller than 5' 7" or am I retarded?

*brave little toaster* said...

Haha, you're not retarded. Alas, I am shorter than 5'7" - I'm 5'3" which is very comical considering my fiance is 6'6". ;-)

 
design by suckmylolly.com