Sunday, January 16, 2011

This is SO beyond my Bedazzling capabilities

I will die if I cannot have this dress...

Picture courtesy of JustJared

BEHOLD OLIVIA WILDE IN ALL HER GOLDEN GLOBE GLORY!


I like fashion -- I mean, I do have girl parts, after all -- but it's not all that often that I fall in LAFS (love at first sight) with a particular frock. This, however, is no dress from Windsor.*

*(aka where I bought at least one of my prom dresses some 10-odd years ago)

Hell, it's not even my usual fave off-the-rack designer, BCBGMaxAzria.



No. Olivia Wilde's gown is mouthwatering, chocolate perfection. The Marchesca Gods have gratuitously smiled back upon themselves, and the only thing that could make this dress fly any higher on my personal Pedestal of Fashion Greatness would be if it had hidden pockets in the sides. Cause you all know I loooooove me some fancy dress pockets.

But pockets or no pockets -- I want to have BABIES with this dress. Luscious, sparkly, molasses colored babies. I mean just look at it. LOOKIT!!!!

Picture courtesy of The Huffington Post

Hey, YOU with the catatonic stare & germy hands. Do not touch that dress! IWILLCUTYOU!


::ahem:: Sorry. I just lost my mind for a second. Done now.

The crystals! The sequins! The tulle! I think I died and went to fairy-princess-Barbie-doll heaven. Indeed, this truly *is* a ballgown fit for a Princess. A Princess with money to burn.

...So which one of you is gonna make mama her knock-off, hmm?

I will pay you back in chocolate-sequined-covered babies. Or perhaps just chocolate.* Your call, really.

*(I have been known to make some RIDICULOUSLY GOOD chocolate fudge brownies with sea salt and homemade caramel sauce. Ask Justin.)



PS
Yes, I did see her 4-5" solid gold spiked heels under her ballgown (not pictured here), and I wasn't in love. Sorry, Christian Louboutin. I still love your other shoes, though...

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com