Saturday, May 31, 2008

Dear Shirtless Dog Park Man...

I'm sorry. I really hate to be the one to have to break it you. But...

*Dog Parks*










...plus...

*Fit-like-soft-serve shirtless man*










DO *NOT* MIX!!!!!!!
I mean really, dude. I know that you likely used to weigh over 300lbs and so you're really thrilled that you've lost the weight and all. Good for you! The fact that you hit the gym six days a week and have some muscles you'd like to show off (in spite of your still-slightly-soft center) is great. Kudos for you for working so hard. But honestly Keane -- can I call you Keane? -- do you hafta do it at the DOG PARK??

There are women! Children!! DOGS!!! You're just asking for Judo the Jindo to think you're a standing piece of turkey jerky. Or a huge snausage. Either way, it's bad news for you, buddy.

Please don't get me wrong; I'm sure you're a nice guy. After all, you took it upon yourself to schlep your dog to the dog park on a sunny day when you could be doing other things. Clearly, you are mensch. I send many a mazel your way, Keane.

Now put your damn shirt on.

That's all I ask.

Sincerely,
An Advocate of Appropriate Apparel

1 comments:

Unknown said...

true, true, we have dog parks in indianapolis and i never knew they were used as cruising grounds until i went there and saw dudes flirting, totally ignoring their dogs - which turned out not even to be their dogs! they had 'borrowed' the dogs from friends so they would have a reason to go scope the dog park.

how wrong is that...

 
design by suckmylolly.com